Hytera RD965 is a one of a kind portable repeater that fits in a backpack (sold separately). Ideal for outdoor excursions etc.
- GPS - Built-in GPS (Additional SMA GPS Antenna Required)
- Slim and portable device measuring only 42mm and less than 5kg in weight
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 10W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode (Pseudo-trunking)
- Operates in Analogue and digital mode with auto detection between the two
- IP67 Protection, the device can operate properly under a full immersion test
- Supports an optional internal mini-duplexer (see accessories)
- IP site connect (digital mode only) (option)
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RADC)
- External power supply, Emergency Port on battery
- Supports optional external 10Ah Li-Ion battery offering at least 8 hours on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power, 12 hours at 1w
- SIP capability to support telephone interconnect via ethernet socket
The Hytera RD965 has a very clear and intuitive display.
Internal Duplexer Capable
The Hytera RD965 has sufficient space inside to fit either a DT21 (VHF) or DT22 (UHF) micro-duplexer *.
* Image below is illustrative only and may not represent the actual repater or the actual duplexer.
External Battery Capable
The Hytera RD965 is a true portable repeater which, when combined with the Hytera PV3001 battery and Hytera BRK17 mounting bracket, becomes fully portable - no powr cables required - and gives you up to an unrivalled 12 hours of use (1W 90/5/5 duty cycle).