Hytera RD965 KIT is a complete package which includes Hytera RD965 Repeater, Hytera PV3001 Battery, Hytera BRK17 Battery Bracket, & Hytera NCN010 Backpack, Hytera SM18A1 Microphone & Band Specific (VHF or UHF) Duplexer & Antenna.
Allowing for a RD965 repeater to be portable along with workers ensures communications between operatives remain constant, GPS built in allows for location services to be used along with the kit, this requiring the additional SMA GPS Antenna. The RD965 repeater weighs just 5KG meaning that it will not cause fatigue to the person carrying due to its light weight, with the entire kit only weighing 8KG.
The RD965 kit comes alongside a 10Ah Li-Ion battery, this will allow for 8 hours of use whilst on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power, also being capable of 12 hours when powered at 1w. A rating of IP67 means that the kit has a full Ingres protection against dust intrusion, whilst also being able to withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
We keep the VHF (136-174MHz) and UHF1 (400-470MHz) version of this package in stock for almost immediate dispatch. However, the UHF3 (350-400MHz) version is ordered on request and can take up to 28 days.
- GPS - Built-in GPS (Additional SMA GPS Antenna Required)
- Slim and portable device measuring only 42mm and less than 5kg in weight
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 10W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode (Pseudo-trunking)
- Operates in Analogue and digital mode with auto detection between the two
- IP67 Protection, the device can operate properly under a full immersion test
- Supports an optional internal mini-duplexer (see accessories)
- IP site connect (digital mode only) (option)
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RADC)
- External power supply, Emergency Port on battery
- Supports optional external 10Ah Li-Ion battery offering at least 8 hours on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power, 12 hours at 1w
- SIP capability to support telephone interconnect via ethernet socket
Included in this kit (everything you need):
* It's important to note that we supply the duplxer untuned. If you would like us to tune the duplexer for you, please contact us before placing your order.
** For GPS functionality, you will also need a Hytera AN0141H03 Antenna - sold separately.