Hytera PD785 is a stylish, compact and lightweight digital/analogue two way radio that supports up to 48 selectable channels and 3 zones. In all modes, the PD705 supports Channel Change Voice Notification, and emergency function and mixed-mode channel scan (digital and analogue mixed). The PD705 is IP67 compliant and conforms to MIL-STD-810 F military standards to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments.
In analogue mode, the PD705 supports 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing, HDC1200, 5 tone and 2 Tone signalling and scrambler function.
In digital mode the features are endless Digital features include Priority Interrupt, Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (Analogue & Digital channel), Basic Digital Encryption, Digital Voice Call Function, Preprogrammed Digital Text Messages, Remote Monitor, Radio Enable/disable, Call alert, Lone-worker.
DMO&RMO Pseudo trunk operation (DMO&RMO)
Natively, and without any need for software upgrade, the Hytera PD705LT allows Psudo-trunking mode. This will enable the PD705 to choose a free time slot to enable mutiple calls on different talk groups/channels at the same time.
- Up to 48 selectable channels, 3 zones
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing in analogue mode
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (Analogue & Digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810 F ensures outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (PD705G series only)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert, Priority Interrupt)
- Man-down (factory option PD705. Inc as standard PD705G)
- Scrambler (analogue) / Basic Encryption (digital) / Advanced Encryption (128/256bit AES) (option)
- Pseudo-trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notifi cation (Optional)
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 Tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Vibrate Alert
- MPT1327 & DMR Tier III compatible
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
- Supports XPT digital trunking
Ofcom Licence Options
All licensed radios require a licence issued by Ofcom. Radiotronics can facilitate that and make the application on your behalf. Below are the licence options.
|Ofcom Licence Options|
|Security / Construction
||Hospitality / Bars etc.
|£75 for 5 years
||£75 for 5 years
||£75 for 5 years
|3 shared assigned channels that can be used anywhere in the UK. Any of our handheld two way radios can be programmed to SImple UK.
||Up to 15 shared channels that can only be used at your premises. Any of our handheld two way radios can be programmed to SImple Site.
||Up to 15 shared channels that can be used for rental companies anywhere in the UK.
||Unique channels technically assigned only to you. Used for repeater based systems.
A note on licensed frequencies. The Ofcom licence you hold or buy denotes the frequency your radios will operate on. If you already have some radios and you would like your new radios programmed the work together, please select technically assigned, and email us your ofcom licence details to email@example.com
. If in doubt, please call us on 0345 0 955 955.