At only 100g the Kenwood PKT-23 is the quite possibly smallest two way radio in the world. Designed for applications where discreet radio use is required such as hospitality, the PKT-23 fits the bill.
Kenwood PKT-23 complies with multiple military standards and is IP54 compliant for water resistance and ingress protection.
PKT-23 Front Panel
On the front panel you will see speaker, microphone, PTT button, volume and 2 programmable buttons.
PKT-23 has accessory socket and USB charging socket on the top panel.
PKT-23 Status LED
PKT-23 has a tri-colour status LED.
PKT-23 Belt Clip
PKT-23 has a very strong sprint belt-clip.
Kenwood PKT-23 Features
- Simple and Compact design
- Intuitive to operate - all keys are on the front panel
- Small, light and slim
- Includes all 8 PMR446 Channels pre-programmed
- Comes complete with Battery, Charger and Belt Clip
- 3-colour LED (Red, Orange, Green)
- Battery Charging via USB socket
- Battery Saver Mode
- Busy Channel Lock-out
- Calling Alert
- Compact Design
- 3.5mm Earphone Jack Socket
- Enhanced Kenwood Audio
- Key Lock
- 2 Programmable Function Keys
- PTT Proceed Tone
- PTT Release Tone
- Scan Feature
- Tone Alert
- VOX / Voice Annunciation
- Windows PC Programming and Tuning
- Wireless Cloning Function
- IP54 Ingress Protection
- 8 Channels
- 12.5KHz Spacing
- 15 Hours (Max) Battery Life
- Only 110g
Kenwood PKT-23 Box Includes
You might also be interested in the Kenwood KSC-44M which is a 6-way power supply that conveniently allows you to power six KSC-44 charging pods at once.