Motorola DP2400 is a compact lightweight radio which is much like the DP4400 but slightly cheaper.
Stripped back: Most of the additional features of the DP4400 are available on the DP2400 as an optional software upgrade purchase. This allows you to only purchase the features you need. Optional features are Transmit Interrupt, Capacity Plus Compatibility, Link Capacity Plus Compatibility, Transmit Interrupt.
Motorola DP2400 Features:
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Compact Design
- Lone Worker
- Analogue mode compatible
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
- Privacy Features (Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase)
- 5 Tone Signalling via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP55 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
Ofcom Licence Options
All licensed radios require a licence issued by Ofcom. Radiotronics can facilitate that and make the application on your behalf. Below are the licence options.
|Ofcom Licence Options|
|Security / Construction
||Hospitality / Bars etc.
|£75 for 5 years
||£75 for 5 years
||£75 for 5 years
|3 shared assigned channels that can be used anywhere in the UK. Any of our handheld two way radios can be programmed to SImple UK.
||Up to 15 shared channels that can only be used at your premises. Any of our handheld two way radios can be programmed to SImple Site.
||Up to 15 shared channels that can be used for rental companies anywhere in the UK.
||Unique channels technically assigned only to you. Used for repeater based systems.
A note on licensed frequencies. The Ofcom licence you hold or buy denotes the frequency your radios will operate on. If you already have some radios and you would like your new radios programmed the work together, please select technically assigned, and email us your ofcom licence details to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If in doubt, please call us on 0345 0 955 955.