The VXR-7000 from Vertex Standard is a cost effective analogue repeater. The Vertex VXR-7000 is ideal for those who require high performance and reliability on a budget.
Vertex Standard VXR-7000 Programming
After you place your order for a Vertex Standard VRX-7000 repeater, please send us an email (email@example.com) with the TX and RX frequencies you would like programmed along with any CTCSS/DCS information. We will have the repeater pre-programmed by our engineer before dispatch, so it will be ready to plug in and use out of the box.
Need a Duplexer
If you want/need a duplexer, please contact us, and we will recommend a suitable duplexer.
Vertex VXR-7000 Features
- Local or Remote Operating Capability
Controlled by the operator with a press of a button, the VXR-7000 is designed to function as programmed. Or, switch to remote mode and the unit is controlled by instructions received from an external device connected to the accessory connector.
- Power Supply Backup With Alert
If mains power fails at the repeater site, the VXR-7000 will automatically revert to a backup DC power source if connected. Under backup DC power, the repeater will transmit an alert message to notify the operator that immediate attention is required at the repeater site.
- When Safety Counts
Has built-in DTMF decoding to coordinate with the Emergency and ANI functions found in Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radios. If an Emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly and blink the LCD to notify the dispatcher of the emergency alert.
- Convert To Talk At A Press Of A Button
Can immediately switch to function from repeater mode to base station mode simply by pressing the Push To Talk transmit button. Once released, the unit converts back to repeater mode.
- Narrowband Compliant
Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
Vertex VXR-7000 Technical Information
- Large 2 digit numeric display
- 4 function buttons
- 25 pin DB25 Rear Accessory Connector
- Frequency Stability 2.5ppm VHF / UHF
- Desk top design
- 220 to 240V AC internal PSU with battery back up
- Type 'N' Connector for Tx and Rx antenna connections
- Push button On/Off switch
- Large clear LEDs
- Programmable channel spacing 12.5/25KHz
- Rugged chassis
- Multiple tone CTCSS / DCS table (16 tones)
- Internal Speaker, volume control and channel select access via front panel controls
- 25 pin DB25 Rear Accessory Connector for TX / Rx audio in / out, remote channel change (BCD logic)
- Microphone socket for MD-12A8J (Desktop) or MH-67A8J (Fist) microphones
- 50W Non CE (100% duty cycle ) 25W CE (50% duty cycle)
- 5 Tone
- 4 wire 600 Ohms operation, E+M built in
Included with the Vertex VXR-7000