The Startech ICUSB2321F is a USB to RS232 serial adapter cable that allows you to connect legacy serial RS232 devices. Many two way radios still use RS232 (COM Ports) to connect them to your PC for programming including many analogue Motorola, Kenwood and Icom radios.
Startech ICUSB2321F is a cost-effective solution that bridges the compatibility gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals is this high quality USB to 9-Pin RS232 serial adapter cable.
Motorola RIB Box Options
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This versatile device ships with a 9-pin connector for a variety of connection options
- Integrated 3ft cable allows you to connect directly to your serial devices
- Plug-and-Play/Hot-swap support enables you to add and remove this adapter without having to reboot the computer
- Ideal for connecting serial devices to laptops or tablet PCs through the USB port
- Connect to and monitor/control industrial sensors
- Connect bar code scanners and other serial devices to a USB port
- Connect a serial modem, digital camera, or PDA with serial sync to your PC's USB port
- Connect to automotive ODB/ODBII sensor adapters that use serial connectivity
- Connect to RS232 serial programming cable for two way radio programming
Supported Operating Systems (Driver CD Included):
- Windows® PocketPC 2003 / 2000
- Windows Mobile 5/6, CE 4.2/5.2
- Embedded System 2009, XP Embedded, POS Ready 2009, 98SE, 2000, ME
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X® 10.6 to 10.13
- Linux 2.4.x to 4.11.x (LTS Versions only)
- StarTech ICUSB2321F USB to RS232 DB-9 Cable (Male DB-9 Connector Exposed)
- Driver CD
- Basic (Very Basic) Instruction Manual
It's important to note that nothing else is included.
Warranty & Support
The Startech ICUSB2321F is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support from StarTech's technical team who can be contacted on UK 020 3564 9057 *.
* Radiotronics Limited cannot offer technical support on this item. Technical support is provided by StarTech.com directly by telephone on 020 3564 9057.